View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 06:14 PM
quiltjoey

Good luck with what you decide on. You have to figure out what you are willing to spend, how it will work in your space, and do sit down at the table you decide on and see how you like sewing at it. Most of what I have used have been too high, too low, not big enough for my machine or tables that have been altered somewhat to fit my machines. Nothing worked exactly right until I just found the right table...

I just purchased a Koala SewMate IV at the LQS. They had lowered the price because she said people were buying $600-800 sewing machines because of the economy and didn't want to put it into a $3000 sewing center! So that's why they had reduced it to get it out of the shop for the room. I love it and it is fabulous. I have been looking for one for a long time and had been looking at this one for about 5-6 months in the shop and finally it came down to a price I was willing to pay. I tried all kinds of tables and desks but nothing works as well as this one. When it is set up I will post pics!