View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 10:05 PM
Barb in Louisiana

Default 3 more UFO's finished!

Please celebrate with me as I whittle down this UFO list that ended up with 50 items on it. That doggone UFO list had only 35 on it when I first made it, and then I found more that I had forgotten about. Well, I have given 1 away and now finished 5 in 2015. It feels good to be down to 44 left. BTW...I made a promise that I would get 20 finished before I could start any new projects. I have only 14 to go and I have 12 ready to quilt. It is not an impossible task for sure.

The Pink & Yellow was a precut kit I bought from a vendor on Ebay. The blocks that are framed with the black and white print were cut wrong and were too small. I added the black and white print and then repeated the black and white print as an additional border on the quilt.

The big block center pink was so pretty that I just didn't want to cut the center fabric so I made it into a quilt. Hobby Lobby had the two other coordinating fabrics.

The last is a pink kaleidoscope top that I bought from a friend. It went from her UFO to mine...like I needed any more. I finally got around to quilting it and finished the binding today.
Attached Thumbnails 3rd-finish-2015-medallion-sm.jpg   big-pink-block-ctr-sm.jpg   pink-kaleidoscope-sm.jpg