Old 02-27-2015, 04:41 PM
klaws

I got my calico when she was a few months old. A friend's cat had kittens so I was able to pick the one I wanted. That was in 2002. Then I decided that she needed a playmate so I went to the SPCA in 2003. That's when I got Coco. She was a year old at the time. I saw her picture on their website and read that she had a gentle personality. When I went to see her and picked her up she licked my nose. I knew right then and there that she was coming home with me. She was left at the SPCA with her brother who had already been adopted. At that time his name was Frank and her name was Beans. There was no way that I was going to have a cat named Beans so I named her Coco. They will both be 13 years old this year. Callie weighs about 7 lbs and Coco weighs 18 lbs. Here is a couple pictures of my two. In the first picture poor Callie looks like she is being squashed by Coco. In the second picture Callie is laying on a little quilt that I made for her. As you can see, Coco loves that comforter. That is her favorite sleeping position.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]511865[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]511866[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]511867[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails sleeping.jpg   callie-quilt.jpg   cocos-favorite-sleeping-position.jpg