Old 02-28-2015, 06:07 AM
carriem

Hello All! I am still here and unfortunately not getting a lot of time sewing in my new room yet. However, the plan today is to be out there today cutting fabrics for the Crazy Quilt blocks for DD's graduation quilt. I still have 24 of the 48 left to do (same place I was mid-January). First Saturday in 2 months with no archery tournament....

Archery is taking up a bit more time than usual this year...the kids have joined another club so they have 2-3 practices a week and 1-2 are further away. Plus that has added a few more tournaments. My youngest DD joined choir this year so that's another afternoon where I'm not home. I'm not working at the hotel any more, but am helping my MIL out more than I was (cleaning, appts, shopping).

If we get school done first thing I should be able to squeeze in a couple hours each day now that my room is set up and I'm getting settled. Retreat is just a couple weeks away...yay! I am hoping that really gets me going again quilting! My BF got married the end of January so we are having a shower at the retreat for her...planning/getting ready for that has added a bit to my busy schedule.

I've tried to stay caught up with everyone's news. Seeing the WIP makes me want to have something to share....maybe later today!