Old 03-07-2015, 05:11 AM
Beachbound

Originally Posted by Pam H View Post
I'm in for another scrappy or any other kind of mystery. It's the 2 weeks that has me kind of panicky. I will be lucky to get this one finished. Number 7 is sitting on a shelf waiting for me to get back to it. One of these days/weeks/months I hope to find some time to get some of these quilted! I realize that some of you are retired and just waiting for the next clue/mystery. My quilting time has been drastically reduced since I started doing daycare for my DGD. I guess that is a personal problem or joy depending on how you look at it.
Pam, I agree that I could use more time as well but I figure that I can work on it later if not right away. I am not one to have UFOs hang around but right now they are stacking up like planes over LAX! But I am slowly using bits and pieces and even some chunks.

Judy, I don't know if this is even possible but it would be wonderful if after a train ride has concluded could you cut & paste all of the clues on the first page? Or somewhere? I would love to go back and do some of the beginning mystery quilts without searching for the clues. But I am willing to search if need be!