Old 03-19-2015, 12:30 PM
Patchesnposies

Originally Posted by JuneBillie View Post
Dwina I hope you do get some rest, and caught up on some of your other things. I won't be joining for a while either. I need to just work on things at home and sew as I want with no deadlines. As the weather keeps getting nicer I want to attempt some things outside. I am still coping with some health issues so that is the main reason for staying away from deadlines to meet. I also want to work on my paper piecing some more. I am determined to master it. lol...

My adrenal glands are not working per my doctor appointment today. I am on steroids now.

I still enjoy reading the boards and seeing what every one is up too. Have a great day everyone.
Susan, I am sorry you are struggling with health issues. I have adrenal fatigue, too. It sounds like maybe yours are MORE than just tired! Big Hugs to you, my friend! I am feeling the call of the great outdoors as well. My dh bought me 20 trees for my anniversary (20th) to make our hardscrabble little acreage GREEN. Glad I don't have to plant them. lol

Dwina, Big Hugs to you, too. You'll know when it is time and you have the heart to join in again. This has just been such a rough time for you. You are much missed.