Old 03-21-2015, 04:47 PM
Patchesnposies

Lynnie, those pin stops are rubber earring backs that come in a large pack from WM. I always worry about someone getting pricked by them! I like to think that these help.

Pat, I am so happy that you liked your swap! My technique is sometimes lacking but I try to put enough love into each thing that I make that it makes up for my lack of expertise! lol I loved putting it all together for you.

Guess what I came home to today? BABY GOATS!!! Triplet GIRLS! Our future milking herd!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]514412[/ATTACH]

Tomorrow is my 20th wedding anniversary and I asked my DH to let me pick out trees and shrubs to green up our little hardscrabble acreage. So, we were out all day picking out trees/shrubs and when we came home there they were! Mama (Butterscotch) did such a wonderful job. She is such a good Mama. Here she is giving our dog the evil eye:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]514413[/ATTACH]

Unbelievably, one of our cats got into the spirit of the occasion and gave birth to two little female kittens this morning, too! Such an affirmation of life today. Goat kids, kittens, my sweet children all conspiring to give us a wonderful anniversary tomorrow. I'm married to my best friend. Sigh. A totally wonderful day.

AND, Pat received her swap and LIKED it!!!!! Hooray!!!!
Attached Thumbnails 100_8683.jpg   100_8687.jpg