View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 05:09 AM
Elisabrat

thanks for the compliments! I know its more a one dimensional quilt but now that I own that book I will post a picture at the end of the swap of the one I am going to do from the book. I will sketch it on fabric and fuse it on I think and then art quilt it (ok have someone else art quilt it chicken bock bock bock!) I want to frame one of those my kids are always fighting over who gets the cowboy print I have done with fabric. sigh. so time to make another one different scene and they can have one for each of them. TADA! no fighting over mommas things. sheesh. I have tried to go really simple here so anyone who wants to follow along can easily copy what I have done and oh the paper pieced pieces are so grand that I am sure you can get instructions if you only ask.

Emma we miss having you! your an amazing quilter and your work would be a pleasure to see. what about doing a traditional row robin and sharing your work with us? SheriR said she has a ton of row robin packages at home to do so hoping she pops in with her amazing work also. its never to early to start Christmas quilts I know groan but its true. these take a bit to put together then you have to quilt them and if you wait til Sept you end up with no time to get other things for the upcoming holidays (tons of them) so why not start NOW? I did one in the summer which was so fun to do and think early is never to early. especially if you have more than one gift to do. I am still finishing a quilt for Christmas .. groan again. it will be a Christmas gift this year for sure now. its taking me forever to do because its boring lol. its all the same colors beige and pale sage. boring! how to finish a boring quilt any answers I am all ears! two more blocks. yuck! how lame I am sorry. I should be better than that. I am not.