Old 01-10-2010, 05:04 PM
Tiffany

Originally Posted by BlueChicken
Originally Posted by Tiffany
Somehow I ended up with the side paper sewn to the front of the block. Oh, I was still able to make the block and remove the paper without any issues, as seen in the second photo, but I definitely had a good laugh at myself for making such a silly mistake. I remember going to the ironing board and ironing it and just staring in surprise, thinking, "What the heck did I just do!?!"
LOL

I had to join you in laughing... so many times I've stood at the ironing board looking down and thinking... "what the.... ?" :roll:
I decided my brain had had enough and perhaps I should just wait until tomorrow to finish the final block for this week. I have learned the hard way that there are times I simply need to walk away and stop quilting before I make a complete mess of things.

I'm glad no one was standing around watching me as I opened it up and started to iron it. I'm sure my expression was quite hilarious to look at. :roll: I finally just shook my head and decided it wasn't something that needed to be "fixed" and after taking a picture I trimmed it up. At least it still counts toward the fabric raffle. Right!?! ;)