View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 05:54 AM
Billi

Originally Posted by Bee Beatty View Post
Good Morning Boomers.....

I thought I would post over on this thread, as many of you are still checking in here. I wanted to let everyone know that I love the blocks made for me during this swap! It was so much fun and I am having even more fun putting this garden quilt together for my Mom who is 84 and now in a Nursing Home due to a stroke and worsening dementia.

I want to leave feedback for such wonderful blocks! Can anyone give me a quick tune-up on how to do that. Had a little trouble last night finding the Icon and getting it accomplished.

I have attached a progress photo of how the quilt is evolving. Have the left blocks sewn together. Added some fused applique and lots of fruits and vegetables and fun block borders. This quilt means so much to me. I hope to have it finished for Mother's Day!

Love to you all,
Bee

[ATTACH=CONFIG]516020[/ATTACH]
I am loving how this is coming together so much to look at so much to take in....I'm looking forward to seeing it in person this September, maybe if you and mom are up to it and the stars align properly you can bring her home for an afternoon for a short visit. I would love to meet the woman this was made for and that raised you to be the loving giving person you are.