View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 12:23 PM
Janice McC

Just a reminder to please send me comments/feedback, good, bad or otherwise, to my email address. If you are supremely happy with what you received, I want to know. If there any problems with your blocks, I want to know so I can attempt to address it in the future. Chances are, if you've had a problem, so has someone else so please speak up! Comments are confidential.

Email address is [email protected].

Also, although I will be checking in to read your posts and see your pix, I will be greatly out of touch for the next couple of weeks. I may not have a lot of time to respond to comments until some time has passed, but I will definitely do so.

I hope you will also read the earlier post by ArizonaKAT. If at anytime you get notified that you have rec'd a package but it actually has not been delivered, you can contact your PO and ask them to "ping" the delivery site. It may take a little while for them to come up with the data, but they can locate the EXACT delivery point as long as the package was scanned. For me, when a Boomer's package was delivered 2 doors away, they could tell me that. It took about 30 minutes for them to get back to me with the info, but they did it. By that time, I'd already located the package by walking the street but it was good to know they could do it!