Old 04-10-2015, 03:29 PM
suzy0879

I have been away from home so much these last 2 weeks. I have missed my quilting board family. It was so nice to sit down to our modern technology of today and get caught up on what has been going on. There is no way I could comment on each beautiful swap that has been received but oh my goodness there have been such beauties sent this month including mine that I had already received from Jaba. Tomorrow I will be mailing mine to my partners. I hope they will not be disappointed. I think the neatest part is thinking of that special person that I am sewing for. Hoping that what I send her she will be able to use and that it will bring joy to her or him I guess it could be, when they receive their swap. I have heard such joy come from others as they try and explain their excitement when they open that beautiful surprise that they receive. Just think that this board has created such joy for all of us, whether we just read the articles or we are on the receiving end of gifts. Such talented and giving people you all are.