Old 04-18-2015, 03:30 PM
TiltedEars

Default Scenes from the farm here

I thought I'd throw out a few fun photos from the past couple of months here on our farm... We had a neighbor who feeds a stray cat. She was pregnant again this spring (we already took her first litter for our barn) and no one wanted the kittens. I found an animal welfare organization willing to foster Mama & her kittens until homes can be found, then they will have Mama cat return to the woods around the neighbor's house to continue living the free life that she loves (SPAYED of course). Such an awesome outcome for everyone. Here are the babies. Also, 9 baby calves this spring. Here is one that was born in the snow. My son & I brought him to the barn til he got himself a little more acclimated to life outside of his Mum. We were trying to teach the baby ducks to swim. They were happier with their giant feet on solid ground, not in their pool on the first day of swim lessons. Some gorgeous sunrises lately, too!
Attached Thumbnails 103_5601.jpg   103_5398.jpg   103_5404.jpg   103_5412.jpg   103_5547.jpg  

103_5589.jpg