Old 04-19-2015, 05:52 AM
ctyankee

This morning -- I should say, yesterday, but I didn't even check my mail until this morning -- I received the "Big Girl Panties" purse from lawsonmugs, plus a heart bookmark & a pair of beaded earrings with a tiny sewing machine charm hanging off them. Thank you, Mary! Everything is awesome! I love the color you picked -- turquoise. Even your note & envelope are quite unique; I noticed that in the first package, too. For those who don't remember, I received my pc & nc earlier from Mary, but somehow the purse etc didn't get in the package, so she mailed them separately to me, which is really going above & beyond the scope of the swap! I really appreciate the extra effort she made to do this. My hubby laughed at the big girl panties purse, which he thought was cute! I really adore it & am so happy I have one!
My I-phone isn't allowing me to download photos into the computer anymore. It's telling me that I need to upgrade something, but when I go into the app store (I have a Mac computer), the app store is telling me that the app isn't available in the U.S. (Really?? Are you kidding me??) So at the moment I can't post photos. If/when I can, I will go ahead & post. Unless Mary can post something. Again, Mary, thank you so much for your thoughtfulness & for the wonderful goodies! Oh, & I plan to wear those earrings to work tomorrow!