Old 04-24-2015, 06:32 AM
quilt938

cybrarian that is awesome!!
thanks for the ideas - no bed in that room makes the most sense - though if I ever got another big dog I'd be cramped for bed space - used the king bed when my lab and shepherd were younger and able to hop on the bed- then my parents took it over for about 4 yrs when my dad was down doing chemo every month.

I"ve considered putting up something to hang the bigger quilts along the wall where the headboard would go and maybe getting a daybed or something to use my smaller quilts on and putting in front but think that may be in the way as well. It's just that I have a queen set-up that I don't think would work in the smaller bedroom - might be too crowded looking. the only way to know for sure is to haul it up there and see (the full mattress I've heard will work ok with a queen plus be a little shorter)

I haven't made any definite plans - I would really like to use the queen size quilts on my bed but I think before I quilt any more tops I need to re-measure and size them for full since I know I have that size and will never get rid of that antique bed frame - love it! I AM debating ditching the nice queen setup - it's not antique and my preference would be for an antique setup in that other room one of these days since I love antiques...

gosh I really like that wall hanger thingy!