Old 04-29-2015, 09:23 AM
Elisabrat

Lynnie your partner sent a tracking number so it should arrive tomorrow is right! if you send me your tracking numbers you are safe from being blocked by the way. its not the senders fault if the post office doesn't deliver (this happens so often its scary these days). then we will use angels and do it with compassion.

May wonder what your growing.. looks like dfelker is growing.. something with green color in it lol. I see our lawn is slowly coming back to life as are a lot of the lawns of Cody, Wy. in the winter its all brown around here but soon it will be a vibrant green the yards at least. the hills are always stark with not much growth but sagebrush type bushes. I love the greens.. reminds me of home. Living the few years before here in the Sierras in Northern CA I miss the trees. I absolutely loved the trees and the river and lake. Now I hear their lake has dried up! that is so wrong. praying for rain for them to save the forest and refill the lakes. snow is what they needed. fiercely. so sad.