Old 04-30-2015, 04:53 AM
Elisabrat

come on Louise you can do it! get zippy! we will miss you until then and that is not fair. look at all the people your letting down? lol. get whipping young lady get whipping and clean that room right up. are you done yet? darn it!

Lynnie I think its marvelous that sewbizgirl is the one sewing that dress and not you nor I. You sew fast but a wedding dress? I think even you might be stumped. I am still stuck on the fact she has to hem that thing! wondering if you can however take in a dress in the sides and not need to take it in in the back also. not so sure about that. and they always lose weight before the wedding just to mess you up sewbizgirl! my daughter is on this starvation diet and running every other day so she looks better for her wedding which means of course the dress she ordered wont fit by the time her wedding comes around. she is determined to lose 20 lbs. ok that is great stupid but great. now what will you do with your size 4 wedding dress? kids! she will make some seamstress a massive head ache. just as long as its NOT ME!

I am still waiting to hear what your planting.. rows of corn? a field of strawberries (oh count me in!) or are you thinking summer flowers and such like roses and sunflowers? you can plant in your mind its ok that's all the real planting I will be doing. I have three packages of seeds and that's it. two planters. I know how wild can you get Linda? pretty darned wild if I manage to get out there to plant those seeds lol. getting back in the house is much harder for me. the step into the front door is too high for old grammy me! wish I was a much more spry grandma for sure. sigh. but I can dream of it. I would have a garden full of roses. I love roses. I had so many when I lived in the Bay Area (CA). They were like a dream come true and a big vase full of them on the dinner table made the whole house just so sweet smelling. swoon! of course I had pansies in fall and winter and petunias and lilies in summer the garden was always in full color. ok I love flowers. I admit it. veggies are great but flowers? who doesn't want to sit and enjoy them on a daily basis. WHAT are you making? which route are you going and why?