Old 05-10-2015, 05:55 AM
Elisabrat

Now wait a minute Dfelker your growing CORN this year? wowsa! lol. I think that sounds so cute cant wait to see it!

I love the mug rug AND the placemat you put them on to take your picture! the wine barrels on your wine placemats are so adorable! and the rows of veggies planted is great. I wish I could plant those things. the deer would thank me so much daily even. I have about 6 deer that love my front yard. they take their mid morning naps on my lawn and the mommas leave their fawns under the trees or right next to the house and take off for a few hours.. yikes! those are tiny babies! lol guess deer moms need some time for themselves too. The babies stay put til mom comes back. its amazing.

Happy Mothers day to those who are mothers and Happy Womens Day to the rest of you! I think this is a day for all females who give so much to the ones they love. Be it children, Husbands, Partners, or Family. We all give. That is what the day should be about. How much we share. And do wonderful things like.. QUILT! for the ones we love. Yup.. changing the days name. now to get a movement going..lol.... who would dare fight against that??? grin. I wish you a quiet day of sewing. Its my dream wish for sure.