Old 05-11-2015, 06:39 PM
KLTQuilts

I know everyone has heard the phrase: Christmas in July

Well let me tell you something . . . Ms Dee7683 has sent me "Christmas in July" . . . a box full of such treasures . . . not only a beautiful mug rug, but 2 selections of really, really pretty fabric (that I just might share in another mug rug swap - or, I might not ), flower seeds, a set of dental pick, scaler & mirror along with a helpful hint of using the picks as stilettos - I also might add that these are great for helping clean our sewing machine, too; there's a really cute mason jar lid & straw converter; buttons, tape measure, needle threader, finger nail file; rotary cutter tote case; petite size embroidery scissors; 2 pin cushions; 2 types of snacks - I think I've listed everything and didn't mean to miss something.

As we exchanged messages, Dee shared with me her love of Monarch butterflies - how she actually helps raise them. Dee also shared a chrysalis (the cocoon where the butterflies develops into the butterfly - so I'm going to "hatch" my first beautiful butterfly!!! Dee also included milkweed seed and an African hosta - the milkweed will eventually feed the butterflies. Thanks Dee for sharing one of your many, many talents AND thanks for the Christmas gifts!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]519459[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]519460[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails may-2015-mr-exchange-pkg-frm-dee.jpeg   may-mr-exchange-dee-mr-fabric-2015.jpeg