View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 02:59 PM
Macybaby

got things more orgainzed. DH and I will be making supports for the machines so they will be stable on the shelves. Some are still on the floor because they won't stand up by themselves.

Here are some pictures

BTW - it's looking like the Domestic (one in the middle row close to the wall) may be heading to CA - and if that is the case, I'll put a smaller cabinet there and a person will be able to walk all the way around - no dead end.

I'll also be putting another shelf in the back corner - to put some of the silverware boxes for storing attachments. (It will be in the corner you can't see in this picture LOL!)

Here is the upstairs room - almost all Singers, plus my Mom's old White - got a bit of arranging to do here. All the attachment sets that weren't in treadle cabinet are still in the house.

here are the four dashboard machines I have. I started collecting them and then decided I better stop as I may not have room for them.

And the two industrials. I'm going to pull the quilting frame forward a bit so I can have room to use these.

CD - we may not be able to two step- but we can chase each other around the machines once the Domestic is moved out.