Old 05-16-2015, 04:28 AM
Elisabrat

you guys are just zipping out those mug rugs! this is great news. its beyond great news. "oh happy days! oh happy days!" (singing here you might want to interrupt me quick).. I sing best when I am totally alone and even the cats are not in the room. they tend to leave too for some odd reason... at least it feels like I am singing best then lol.

I love the idea of sending the gloves with the mug rug. what a beyond cleaver idea! I love those kind of gloves the most. my hubby like those leather gloves that are so super soft.. me I like the thin ones. I can feel the ground and save my hands from extreme dirt factor. they are great for pulling ugh.. weeds!

I hope your enjoying your mug rug sewing and that your not scared off by my wishes you hold off on sending til your sure your partner is sending too. I just want you all to be happy and that seems like the best I can do for you. sigh. if you would like to be an angel for the end of this month simply make an extra mug rug in your spare time before the end of the month and let me know you have one waiting. I have two people who kindly mailed to people they have not heard from yet at all. A bit scary .. in the future we will NOT have angels. you will mail when you have confirmed with your partner they are mailing to you also. Then we wont need angels. wouldn't that be absolutely grand?