Old 01-12-2010, 12:59 PM
Tiffany

Originally Posted by Esqmommy
Right Tiff....so organization will be a MUST!!!!!!!!! Plus, it'll make the whole thing more exciting - sharing ideas and all. Are you keeping a diary? I am, and I know BlueChicken is...anyone else?

I'm putting the name of the block, date I made it, a sample of the fabric, the fabric name/manufacturer and anything else I want to write...My DH is duly impressed with that aspect of it. Think he'd be impressed with the piecing, but if you've never made these, you have no clue what it entails...
I'd love to keep a diary but at the moment I'm a bit overwhelmed with everything I need to do. It's likely to end up not getting done and then I'll wish I had.

Originally Posted by BlueChicken
You're absolutely right, thank you! :-)

I'm off to bed now... it's almost 1am and my eyeballs are hanging out of my head. ...
Wow, completely grossed me out on that one. I actually babysat a girl whose eyes would pop out. Actually it was only the left one usually. I could only watch her once and then never again. There's just something completely icky about having to put someone's eye back in its place and I'm a bit of a chicken when it comes to things like that. I was afraid I'd dent her eyeball or put it in wrong or damage the cord it was hanging by.

I called my LQS today to find out where my background fabric is and was told it could be another week or two! :shock: What the... seems they didn't place the order right away. Darn it all anyway!!! :evil: