Old 05-28-2015, 05:00 AM
Elisabrat

TPr I am so sorry about your loss. We would love to have you come back to us when your ready.

I think the mug rug gang will be back in full force. you need a years worth right? hate to have you only have one or four mug rugs to chose between and heck these can always be a super small wall hanging if that is what you would like so get sewing and join the group! we would love to have EVERYONE play but since it probably wont work that way please some of you play! grin.

Reminders: Send your name address and phone number to CTYANKEE and you are in! its THAT easy. wowsa. Also remember we are mailing by the MAIL DATE so take your time to read the sign up information. It makes mailing by that date way easier. And last we wont have angels for this month. Everyone even angels would like some time off for enjoying the beginning of summer. So if you sign up you must mail or risk being outted from other swaps from here on out. not worth it. so sign up and send. its a simple little thing. I hope you can do it.

As to finishing in 1 hour ugh.. it takes me three. I know it and I accept it. you know how hard it is to pick out your fabrics.. then you have to decide on a pattern for those fabrics.. then you have to cut and SEW those fabrics lol and I am simply not that fast. ok sewing takes little time, the edging takes the most for me. picking fabric is the slowest part LOL I simply like this selection but then again there is THAT selection.. it goes on and on. Come have some fun with us. pull some fabrics and get started on a new adventure!