Old 06-04-2015, 04:15 AM
Elisabrat

ok I wanted to say something straight up: If YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH your partner not sending or you sending and they not responding they got it.. WRITE TO ME NOT TO CTYANKEE. She is handling the sign ups only. It apparently is getting out of hand where everyone is writing to her saying they haven't received this or no one commented on if they received that. SHE IS NOT THE ONE TAKNG CARE OF THAT I AM. It gets way to confusing when you write her then she has to write me and I am supposed to remember which of the many emails I get from her on who wants what from where. SEND THINGS TO ME or you will not get your problem handled. Period. ITs not her job to do everything. If you cant understand this which is clearly stated in the rules then will not get your issue dealt with in a timely fashion so please please send me the notices not her. I am blessed to have her help with the confusing part of sign ups for me. She is an ANGEL to all of you and me for doing this. ITs not fair to gift her the burden of doing it all.

ok that said wow was that a finished mug rug that I saw posted? THAT IS FAST! guess they will start coming in quickly soon. I can not wait to see the many different varieties of mug rugs out there. Did anyone figure out how to get them all into one picture a the end of this month yet?