Old 06-10-2015, 04:34 AM
Elisabrat

I like the idea of the photo only of the mug rug and keeping the gifts privately between yourself. I wonder would this stop people from sending other things then? I do listen to people who write to me and that was more than one person who had voiced that concern abeit privately No one wants to get eaten alive yikes. I see there are many different and interesting points that have weighed in on both sides. I got several more emails going with the less gifts. I think less is ok but again that is just me. If you wonder why I don't swap its for the same reason my friends. I cant afford to keep up with you! but I enjoy watching the creative ideas come through so its ok. I would be sad to lose anyone by limiting the gifts but find its pretty silly to say you wont play because you cant send extras. I wonder ifthat is just stealing the joy but in another way from the players here on the board. argh I cant seem to win! I have to worry about all of you but this has given me a good train of thought on where to go from here. do I keep it the same? slightly switch it up? limit it to just pics of the mug rugs? let everyone fend for themselves? I get so confused lol that it will take me til the first to figure this one out. I love the idea of talking it out with your partner. Letting them no you will not be able to send extras this month because of xyz but you would love to learn more about them and hopefully they will be understanding. Plus .. knowing your partner cant send might ease up your own concerns about sending extras yourself. so sorting it out with them upfront you know? between you two? might be a very good solution. thinking thinking lol.

rather see mug rugs so show them as your making them as you receive them.. we want to see them!