View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 03:21 PM
0tis

I have been quilting for about 5 years now and since I live in a rural area - I don't have choices in where to shop - I mostly shop online - I have fallen in love with Moda fabrics and love the quality also, I love Art Gallery fabrics too. I must say that each of the "name" brand fabrics have good qualities. I just received a fabric from Cotton and Steel and it was labeled a "Cotton Lawn" and it is super soft - it was slightly higher cost - but I had a coupon and free shipping so it wasn't so bad. I have not been disappointed with any of the Moda, Art Gallery, Free Spirit, or other name brand manufacturers "print" fabric collections - I do believe that Art Gallery had the softest solid fabric collections. If you have access to fabric stores - I would go out and check them out in person - otherwise I believe you should choose based on what you like (pattern, etc) and most likely if its name brand - you will be happy. Also, be sure to check the store where you order from - see what there return policy is if you are not satisfied. Good luck.