Old 06-17-2015, 07:16 AM
Elisabrat

Your patriotic little man is adorable! the flag and the round round body is oh so cute. I love that mug rug. what a different take on something for all of us to drool over. again thanks for your opinion Ctyankee it looks like you stated things very clearly so we can now all lay that to rest. You did a good job of sharing your thoughts which hopefully will help in future swaps when worrying or deciding what to send. Send what you can. No obligations and be happy. sounds great to me.

I wonder how many mug rugs are yet to come in? We love pics so remember to take one in case your partner can not! I use a camera but my partner often takes pics for me on his cell phone so don't forget if it doesn't work one way for you.. try another! or have someone take a picture for you before you send it.

Next months posting will come up on the 21st so keep your eyes open for the new swap and the new ideas for mug rugs (or little wall hanging in case you prefer to hang them on the wall). Mug rugs are just a concept but honestly I hang half of mine so you can truly use them in a couple ways!