Old 06-19-2015, 11:12 AM
nhnative

Originally Posted by oneteappot View Post
Hello, all! I am not in this swap this month. But you ladies have some beautiful mug rugs coming to your mailboxes.
I am asking for good thoughts and prayers if you don't mind. We are having a terrible rain storm and we have flooded twice since 2011. Sure don't need another one. And we have water laying in our backyard once again. It is going to be a long night. We have live here since 1974 and never had any problems until 2011. I am ready to move!
Laurel
Hi Laurel, I hope that you survived the rain and did not get any water in your house. I went through that last May and I was lucky and only got 3" in my basement but my neighbor across the street had his whole foundation collapse into his basement. They were not insured for that and it took almost a year before he did move back in. I did hear that a tornado might have touched down in Uniontown and I did see where Wadsworth got a lot of flooding. If only it could have normal rain instead of all these thunderstorms and flooding. My son is still delivering mail in Kenmore and already got bitten by a dog.
Take care
Pat