Old 06-25-2015, 03:21 AM
Whigrose

Dee 1245, your mug rug to Daisy Dew is awesome. I love those diamonds on point. Your use of fabric design was great, too.

Lynnie, I think if I was in your kitchen, I would have an eating disorder<giggle><giggle>. <giggle> You must have a fun kitchen

ctyankee- the triangles are awesome and only take a nano-second to add. Just take a square of fabric, fold it in half diagonally then sew in when adding on your binding. As Elisabrat says "tada"! Then you are able to hang your mug rugs, minis, small wall hangings in any direction using Command hangers without adding nail or tack holes to your wall.

Omee5 has received her package from me but hasn't posted a picture. I made her the mug rug and coordinating coaster, plus included other sewing related goodies.</giggle>

Chocolate Lynn's package is at her home town PO as of this morning. She should receive it today. Hopefully she'll post a pic for us.

The top photo shows (barely) the skewer in place for hanging. Photo two and three are the mug rug I made for Omee5; the first one shows the real colors.

Best,
deb in Maine</giggle>
Attached Thumbnails hanging-triangles-skewer-001.jpg   2015-june-mug-rug-swap-omee5-011.jpg   2015-june-mug-rug-swap-omee5-004.jpg  

Last edited by Whigrose; 06-25-2015 at 03:23 AM.