Old 06-27-2015, 04:08 AM
Elisabrat

oh no going across the atlantic can take forever! I once sent a package to Australia and that package took 30 days to get there. are there no planes? lol.

the packages that came in for the fourth of July so far are not disappointing and I think it would be an honor to receive any of them! wow. great job ladies! on all of them! are you ready for the fun of Summertime? what is summer time fun to you? I used to think POOLS instantly when I was a kid. I mean going to the pool was the up most of all fun. Then we started going to Yosemite each summer and the river was so close by and we walked down daily and slid down the rapids on our rears over the rocks. each year you had to have at least two suits because you were surely going to ruin one set on the rocks. As time went my kids went too and they also needed two pairs of trunks and two pairs of binkis. it was a blast now I could think of many more ways to enjoy summer.. a good bbq! baked pies.. traveling to Sedona .. yup. summer means so many different things to each of us. sign up and tell us what it means to you!