Old 06-27-2015, 01:27 PM
ctyankee

Lizzytish -- what a lovely mug rug you made! I really like that shape! The photo is upside down (don't worry, you'll get the hang of it!), but I think I see some tea bags for your partner, a notepad & a pencil. Great swap package.

Whigrose -- a very pretty mug rug you made Chocolate Lynn. I hope we hear from Chocolate Lynn; I'm sure she's delighted with her new mug rug!

Dee1245 -- DaisyDew sent you a nice mug rug & coaster set; great idea.

Most of the people who signed up wanted Patriotic, & looks like those who didn't specify ended up with Patriotic or red-white-and-blue. I have a weakness for that color combination myself. In fact, when I made my wedding quilt (31 years ago), I picked out a beautiful red print that I absolutely fell in love with. It wasn't until the top was finished & I laid it out on the bed that I noticed it was -- yep, you guessed it -- red, white & blue! It was not a conscious decision, I can honestly say. But I did add a little green for my Irish-born husband -- had to, really, because it was all hand-applilqued & the flowers needed leaves!