View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 11:15 AM
Orlinth

Cool Good Day from BC Canada!

Hello from sunny BC Canada

I have not been sewing for long, maybe a year, and started out with garments...I then took a quilting class, thinking I didn't have as much interest as making clothing, but as it turns out it's my new OBSESSION and I haven't really done much garment sewing any more LOL

I am very new to quilting...still learning all the terms and fun things about this wonderful craft. I have recently joined a local guild that starts back up in the fall, and have a few friends that get together for sew days. I've done a few practice blocks, some log cabin slippers, and basic quilting and want more...

I'm glad I found a forum where I can ask questions, get to know some of you, and learn a lot! It was hard to pick a direction, so many things to make, so many ideas, but I have finally found that I really love the look of stained glass quilts and will attempt to make a small wall hanging to start once summer is over. In the meantime, I will be doing a jelly roll quilt, and some easy Jaybird patters as I find the blocks from Jaybird are easy to understand

Now I've talked all your eyes off, I look forward to spending some online time.