Old 07-29-2015, 05:49 AM
Elisabrat

Sign ups are done with as much care as possible to give partners a new partner each month however unfortunately there is no guarantee your partner for this month does not have another partner also. Please understand its hard enough to give you a new partner let alone pick a solo one for you the list is long each month and in order to get the list partnered up and given out in timely fashion special orders can not be accommodated. Know that the people who play in this swap really try to please so I am sure whomever your ending up with you will be understanding. Thank you to everyone for understanding.

Jaba congratulations big time. You always do such precision work on your quilts and your binding by hand is really great. Egad! if your getting nicked for extra fabric on the fold line gulp not ever showing my work! if you ever ever need help with binding go to Jaba. She does it with such ease. You must be very proud of your hard work. It pays off so very nicely.

Thanks dfelker and Jaba for your kind words. I like to ramble also but was told that it really was offensive to suggest things that people are smart enough to come up with their own. So I wish to offend no one. send me your requests for ideas any time however you like. I hate to lose any players or make them unhappy. That is a hard one to do.