Old 09-07-2015, 05:36 PM
klgreene

Thank you for the compliments ladies. A couple years ago I didn't even know what paper piecing was, now it's my all time favorite. Even though I've been quilting since the 80's. To answer a couple questions about myself. I will now have lived in 8 different states, but have lived in Pa, and Oh a couple different times. I lived in Cedar Grove, NJ when I was first married in 1969, But grew up in and around the Philadelphia area. In 6 different locations around Philly. Lived in OH, CA, IL, PA, NJ, MN, NM and now on to NY. And I'm dyeing there. I'm moving to Central NY, up near Oneida Lake, just north of Syracuse. I'm also working on the Row By Row Experience. However I have to wait until Nov. 1 to get my NJ and Il. kits. I have all my license plates, and thought it would be cute to have the kits and plates all in one quilt. I'm going to make it for my sewing room. I'll have a larger room in NY. And I can't wait. And I think it'll be big enough that my sister can come over and we can sew together. Something we haven't done since we were kids. Many many many moons ago.