Old 09-17-2015, 08:14 AM
verna2197

Thank you Knitette, you did yourself proud. LOL I did not get any repeats.
Most wanted item, hmmm not sure what that was? I know I put Seraphim Angels as what I collect but I am not sure if I put that as most wanted item. At least I sure hope I didn't.
One of these days I am going to visit Scotland and try to check on my heritage. I am Scottish at least that is what I have always been told and think. LOL

here is what I received from Knitette
[ATTACH=CONFIG]530971[/ATTACH]
pretty fat quarters
[ATTACH=CONFIG]530972[/ATTACH]
Love these emery boards almost to pretty to use
[ATTACH=CONFIG]530973[/ATTACH]
magnetic pin holder, rotary cutter blades(do they have Harbor Freight over there?) Looks like what I get LOL machine needles, nail clippers and some really cute buttons.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]530974[/ATTACH]
LOL love the tissues, playing cards and info on Scotland. Post card where she wrote her note.

Thanks for everything
verna2197

Originally Posted by Knitette
We've swapped before (which is a bit of a problem as I have no idea what I sent her last time, lol). I usually include some Scottish souvenirs, so hopefully I haven't repeated myself - sorry in advance if I have.

Your most wanted is way, way out of the budget here (and then I would have no post it - no flat rate), so I'm afraid you may be doubly disappointed! As mentioned earlier, my LQS closed last month, so a bit of a challenge!
Attached Thumbnails dscn2587.jpg   dscn2588.jpg   dscn2589.jpg   dscn2590.jpg