Old 10-13-2015, 02:57 PM
Barbm

Love reading all the replies. I didn't do the swap last year and really missed it- the shopping, the opening, the best part- having someone shopping for me to make me happy. That said- here's some info to the new questions posted- please don't laugh at me----

I have an embroidery machine- it's gorgeous- Brother 2800D. It made it's way out of the box to the top of the desk and, that's it, to the top of the desk. I'm afraid of it.

So, another true confession- I have a long arm. same scenario. I am afraid of it! Bought it used, set it up, tried it, was in happy mode and it started acting up. Took it for service- the tension had broke. Got it fixed, put it back on the track on the table and, yep, that's it, on the table. I'm afraid of it.

See the trend here? Anyone want to hold my hand? Needless to say, I can't say anything to hubby, he tells me about them sitting there- politely as he has seen the quilts get done- still on my Juki 2010Q.

I hate to do hand work. Tried applique 2 times. Not for me. No hand embroidery- gave it all away when I wanted to learn to quilt. I'm the girl who has 4 pairs of pants hanging in the sewing room waiting to be hemmed for years. Don't ask me to sew a button on- I'd rather have it be added to my button collection.

I sound quite phobic now that I read this. I'm such a whiner. I admit it.