Old 10-29-2015, 11:12 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Remember, next week is a third of the way done with all blocks! Hang in there, folks! Unless it has become a 'chore' and no longer any fun. I love the challenge of each block and try to imagine how the author choose each block and made up the original pattern pieces. It will be your quilt in the end, the way you choose to do each block or not or how you did each one.

I quit on three different projects with QB when my sight got so bad...and still feel bad about not finishing with the group in 50 stars, Dear Jane and Elm Creek Wedding Quilt. Still have my totes with each yet. Maybe someday I will finish them, feel young again, and complete all my UFOs. One step at a time. Multiple steps do not move along too fast...in finishing each quilt or UFOs. Better to look at what you are committed too, and decide what or which to do:first priority. Yes, I get bored and move along too quickly sometimes and have to back track myself; and decide what to do each day.Choices are all mine, to do or not to do. As OK put it "Time to commit!'