Old 01-19-2010, 06:42 AM
Brazen

I'm upset too, STAR. :( I hadn't checked in with the forum for a few days and return to find that we've been shut down. I am brand new to paper piecing and was solely getting by because we had help in the form of those tutorials. I have bought the book, the software and around 22 yards of fabric.............. Oh, and the special rulers, too.

I can't get my disappointment out in words here... I feel like the previous poster several pages back who wanted to run around in circles screaming.

Unfortunately for us, the woman of the That Quilt blog has not dome all of the blocks, and she's on her own schedule and not ours/Klue's. She is also not nearly as descriptive and helpful as Klue is. :(

I've also never appliqued or done anything with round and tear drop shapes... I have no idea how I will manage those without help.

I don't feel as though I can complete the quilt on my own, especially since we are only on Week 3... the entire project looms ahead!! I almost wish I could return my darn book and software and rulers.