View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 01:49 PM
MargeD
Power Poster

It goes without saying that I have many, many items on my bucket list;

King size quilt for my DS and DDIL, need to find the paint chips for the colors they used when painting their bedroom walls, and consult with DDIL about what pattern to use, although she really liked the mock-up Dresden Plate block I showed her.
2 - block of the month quilts, I have the blocks all sewn together, need to add sashing and borders, and I have the fabric to finish the quilts, not sure why it's taken so long.
2 - Christmas quilts, the tops are finished, I used fabrics from 2 Christmas fabric swaps at the Guild I belonged to at the time, just need to decide if I want to add another border or quilt as is.
Jenny Beyer's block of the month quilt on Craftsy, I'm going to try to talk DH into giving me the quilt kit for Christmas, which could mean that I get busy on the blocks of each month, but the class was free.
A Boston Commons quilt, it took several years to assemble the batik fabrics, but it was fun picking out the fabrics
I also want to make a Double Wedding Ring quilt, I had the precut templates from Shar Jorgensen, that I bought years ago, however, when cleaning my sewing room they were accidentally or deliberately tossed out.
A Christmas kitten fabric kit, top is finished, just need to sandwich and quilt.
I have several Christmas tree skirts started, but not finished, need to sandwich and quilt them.
Then there are dresses I want to make for our DGD, who is a real girly girl and loves to wear dresses.
The 3 wall hangings, Mary, Joseph and the Christ Child, the Shepherds and the Wise Men to be done with black silhouettes, using batik fabrics for the backings. I wish now I had purchased the silhouettes already die cut, but I missed out.

I'll stop now as I'm getting crazy just thinking about all my UFO's I need to finish as well as projects I want to start.