Old 12-06-2015, 02:14 PM
Barbm

Originally Posted by Rennie View Post
Oh, gosh, Barb M - what a great box of surprises ! And you definitely must have done some homework - two different triangle templates AND a tumbler template with a pattern for a quilt to make with it! What a lovely mug rug you made- and a mug to match it with our state bird on it! That candle smells WONDERFUL! and who ever has enough scissors - they are never where I need them. Can't wait to try the hot chocolate (and I am eating one of the candy bars as I type ) I can definitely use the lip balm and the small wall calendar - you may laugh but it is very hard to find one that fits where I need it in the kitchen, but this one is perfect. But to top off everything - THAT FABRIC IS BEAUTIFUL! - Barb, thank you so much!
Rennie- I love cardinals too! What's funny is I asked my on, do you think they have them there? How much better than the state flower! Your list said you like batiks- well, so do I! I had this in my stash,coveting it, afraid to cut it. and thought, Christmas fabric and batik all rolled into one lovely piece of fabric heaven, it needed to be more than a fat quarter to properly pet it, so a half yard should do!I had a great time shopping for you. Enjoy our local chocolates and if you have time, check out the maker of your lip balm, she's a good friend. Lynn employs developmentally challenged people- they do the packaging and prep for shipping. Lovely story! Merry Christmas!