View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 03:38 AM
sputano

Our guild made 10 quilts for a local home to house "terminally" ill people. They have 10 beds and will open in Feb. 2016.

I have been trying to finish projects in the last few months, 2 for fall and 1 Christmas quilt. These were for me as I realized I had only 1 quilt in our home and it needed replaced.
I made one wallhanging of a wolf for my son.

I feel like I have cleaned out some of my projects. I still have a cross quilt wallhanging and a walkway wallhanging to be quilted.
I have a double wedding ring quilt that I have started and will finish that for my first project. After that, my son and daughter in law have requested a new quilt, I have this designed in my new EQ7 that I got a few weeks ago. I love this software.
I have a few other projects that I still need to get started on. I would also like to do a storm at sea, lone star and mariners compass. Plus, get to my "other" wish list projects.
I felt like I had accomplished something yesterday, to finish my son's wallhanging to give to him last night. After this list I'm not so sure.

I got a mid-arm frame this year and a new Juki 2010Q and feel I have got the hang of them, so that is an accomplishment. Free motion is doing well also.