View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 12:39 AM
cuppy

Tracking for Robinlee is for New Years Eve! I received mine Saturday, and just love it. Beach theme. That is where we go on weekends! Company is visiting, a few more days. They love those park tickets. I will pass on mug rugs swap for this upcoming year! Going to Ski resort for 7 days 2cd week in January. Sea level to Pikes Peak in one day , then to Brekenridge Ski resort . Dog Sledding for me. maybe need a oxygen canister. I am going to the Florida International quilt show in Orlando Jan 7 and 8 taking classes also. Going to AQS show in Daytona in February, also taking classes. Quilt show in Venice Fl also. I have a NY City trip and a international trip planned for spring and summer. Will be shopping at all those quilt shows. I will opt on many swaps this year. Overflowing with mug rugs, miniatures, needle cases, pin cushions, fabric, and other stuff. Letting family and friends shop from swaps I received, ok I been doing it all year. I enjoyed it, now they are. Will still be on thread, checking out what is being sent and received. Love all the quilting and sewing that everyone does. Happy New Years to all!