Old 02-21-2016, 10:32 PM
Lori Peercy

Please Read ALL of this

I am disappointed in the number of people who mailed late this month. It is really important that you follow the time line of the swap, by signing up, you are agreeing to the rules. The mailing date was the 13th. If you are ordering something for your secret pal it is probably better if you have it mailed direct to her. You are having to pay shipping for this item 2 times if it comes to you and then you pay again when you mail out your package. It also takes a long time to get the order and then you are late mailing. You can always add in your note to your secret pal that the item they received in the mail was from you or that they can expect it if it is not received yet. Your note should also include your screen name or board name. If you do not, then they message me and I look it up for them and message them back so they can send their thank you to you. You would be surprised how many times this happens. I myself have mailed my package off and when I got back from the post office found my note laying on the table! So I do understand it can happen. I also understand that some things can come up and you have to mail late. If this is the problem then I need to be told about it. Then I can let your sp that they are not forgotten but something came up, but they will be receiving their package. In January it took a month to get a package from Canada to England. The person mailed it early, on the 6th of January, the deadline was the 10th. This is one of the reasons international packages need to be mailed earlier than ones in the states.
Please do not send something to someone that you would not like to get in a package from your secret pal. The reason for the questions is that they be read so that you can tailor make the package to you sp. Don't send tea when your sp only drinks decaf coffee! There are some of you out there who do not answer the questions and send in information about yourself. I would very much like it if everyone used the correct form to send in their information from now on. Thank you to all of you who follow the rules and send notes thanking me or hosting this swap. It may not sound like it after reading this, but I usually do, it just gets frustrating sometimes. Thank you for your time. Lori

Last edited by Lori Peercy; 02-21-2016 at 10:51 PM.