Old 03-24-2016, 06:57 AM
Anoka Quilter

Belfrybat, I know it is disappointing when you don't hear from your SP, especially when you (we) all put a lot of thought into our boxes. It has happened to me, and I am sure any of us who have been participating in this swap for any time have had it happen to them.

I love the WH, that was so thoughtful of you. Hopefully there is a good reason you have not heard from your SP. Remember, you can always post negative feedback to that persons profile.

Personally I know sometimes I am late in getting photos up. I travel for my job and sometimes I find myself running into the house, grabbing the next packed suit case and turning around to catch my next flight out of town. However, my DH, or our house sitter if he is away, always let me know when I get my package so I can at last say thank you in a private PM.

Speaking of posting pictures, SP I will get those up this weekend. I land back home tonight and will luckily be home for the next 6 weeks before my next trip. Looking forward to get some more UFO projects together so I can get the binding hand sewn while gone. Gives me something to do when I am at the hotel in the evenings.