Old 04-05-2016, 07:38 AM
sval

Originally Posted by feline fanatic View Post
I remember when you first posted when you got this machine. Didn't it fall off the rack when the seller was packaging it up for you? The dragging and pulling and feeling like you need to man-handle it have nothing to do with the machine. That sounds like your rack is out of square and not perfectly level. It would probably be a good investment for you to pay the local dealer to make a housecall and inspect the rack and make sure it is square and perfectly level.
I can move my Innova with one hand with only two fingers and my thumb holding the handle and my machine head weighs 23 pounds more than a sweet 16. Your rack is definitely not set up square and level.
By rack do you mean the frame? or the carriage?
The track that comes with the adjustable table it is on are plastic strips that attach to the table. It was a bit wobbly when I got it. So my DH made a new table top out of MDF. And then we replaced the tracks on the table and the carriage to make sure nothing was wrong there. So it is definitely level and square.
If you mean the carriage, it was just at the dealer and the factory in Utah for servicing. I would hope it would come back ok.
I've wondered if I need to upgrade to a new frame and carriage. But hate to throw good money after bad. What if it didn't work any better then?
And then there's the issue of the vibrating.