Old 04-05-2016, 02:49 PM
caspharm

Originally Posted by Snooze2978 View Post
While at the quilt show, check out the Innova booth. Their machines are easy to self maintain and only a phone call away if you run into trouble. My dealer is in the next state so a distance. Any time I've had an issue, usually operator error, I've only had to put in a call to Michael and he has walked me thru. As I have the upgraded tension system, no oiling the felt pads and just need to add a drop or two of oil between bobbin changes and cleaning out the bobbin area during the bobbin changes. Other than that I haven't had much problems. I did have one issue though which took a while to figure out what the problem was and who was responsible in repairing/replacing it but ABM/Innova came thru like a champ and replaced the part. No trouble since then. I've had my machine since 2012 with a 3rd party robotic system. I love my machine system.
I agree. I looked at many machines before choosing my Innova. I learned on a Nolting and used a Gammill (both non-regulated). One of the best features of the Innova is that it is so low maintenance. Also, they are easy to upgrade without having to buy a new machine.

I also know several longarmers who switched from Gammills to Innovas.

Renae Haddadin (Quilts on the Corner) is my current dealer and she will be at HMQS in May. Her shop is in the Salt Lake area (Sandy, Utah). She and her husband are great. I have had my machine since 2011. It is a 26" head on a 12' table, no computer. I, too, had to call Michael once and it turned out to be operator error. He was so gracious.