Thread: Facebook
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 06:41 AM
tessagin
Power Poster

I've been on Facebook for a couple years. It has helped us in need of reaching family members in emergencies. SEnding a "pm" (private message) for those who need to know certain information not to be made public. You can control your own page. If you're having trouble registering, reboot. Have you tried other sites? If you're getting the same thing then it's your computer. Just try the reboot. Once you get in save it for your go to to log in. I am not computer savvy and did it on my own. It is also up to you to control who your friends are allowed on your page. If you don't like a page you can always opt out by "unfollowing or hiding'' certain sites. Just because some one says they are mutual friends doesn't mean you have to "friend" them also. I was getting a few 'military friend requests. Unless you actually know them, don't friend them. You can see where most are from. If they state they live in a foreign country such as Afghanistan, they will try to scam you out of money. Just a heads up . Most people get on to keep in contact with family who live further away. If you're unable to attend a family function because of distance it's a great way to see photos asap.