View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 07:42 PM
Sunflowerzz

Default Red Orange..Yep.

Couldn't miss this baby! Sitting all bright and colorful on the lower shelf amid 6 or seven other plain janes at a local thrift shop. We stopped buying machines as we have retired and are downsizing and rehoming 2/3rds of the collection. But I just couldn't resist this one especially when I checked her out up close and saw that she was a Vigorelli in excellent shape. She is an Amica E-75 Stretch and Sew and has the name Ann Pearson on her. Probably 70's

Has a neat flip up metal lid too. Pictures of her are exactly how she was purchased today with dust and grime for $20.00.
You all know I will clean her up spotless and then she will receive a thorough check up. No manual and no Extension table. She is a neat tri color with orange, dark beige and white. She wasn't used very much at all that much I can tell just from a quick inspection.

If I can't get her up and running I think I will still display her in the living room anyway, she is just so much to look at it and makes a wonderful color spot...
Attached Thumbnails img_7251.jpg