Old 09-10-2016, 06:53 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Sometimes our organization ideas prevents us from sewing...yikes...also I find I get started on one task and it soon morphs into another series of tasks...my denim reorganization has created 3 quilts with one to quilt and bind....a couple of mud rugs for mudroom and a dog pillow for the front porch which makes a great size for a back support pillow for reading in bed...which led me to make 2 large pillows for this purpose and then to make extra large pillowcases that will match in our bedroom which led to finding fabric in the stash...getting ready to sew them now...did you get all that? Back to the denim...this has led to an inventory of what sizes of leftover batting do I have to be used in new quilts and matching those batting pieces with backing to determine sizes of new quilts to reduce my stash...whew. hope to get the pillowcases sewn this morning then finish off that last quilt...then make sense of the storage space downstairs that I have torn apart and get stuff put away in a sensible manner...have a good day!