View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 12:09 PM
Clay

Originally Posted by Jo Anne B. View Post
Just to clarify: there is a "mini" 2200 and a Longarm 2200.
There are three machines in the QVP line. There is not a mini 2200QVP, the mini is the DX2000QVP. It's called the mini because it is the smallest of the QVP series. There is a standup long arm with stitch regulator which is called a TL2200QVP and it comes standard with a 10' frame made by Grace and you can buy a 2' extension to make it a 12' frame. The TL2200QVP with the 10' frame was $7995 at the recent show in Madison, WI. If you wanted the 2' extension or rear handle bars that was an extra option. I almost bought that machine, but we didn't want to make room for that monster. We ended up with the TL2200QVP sitdown machine. Hopefully, I saved you two grand $$$. Keep shopping, that $9995 price is not a good one.

Did you go to the Des Moines Quilt week? I think that Friday was the last day there and I think the same vendors that were at the show in Madison were suppose to be there. Feel free to send me a pm if you have any more questions.

Edited to add one more note: There is ZERO percent financing availabe for 60 months right now even at the sale prices on the longarms. Some want to give you the ZERO percent financing but they want to sell the machine at it's normal street price. The prices I mentioned were again just a special show price, but if you hit it right, there are better deals available out there. Again, it like jewerly. The margins are bigger than you might imagine at first, but no one wants to say that out loud.

Last edited by Clay; 10-08-2016 at 12:13 PM.